From 14 to 18 November 2016, the Child Protection Area of Responsibility and the Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action will hold their annual meeting in Geneva, Switzerland. Follow @CPIE_Global for the latest updates.
Several of the week’s sessions may be of interest to you. Highlights include:
- The official launch of the Alliance for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action and new ways of working
- Advocacy, including child protection in the post-2015 agenda
- The Child Protection Minimum Standards: Implementation and awareness-raising activities
- Assessment, measurement and evidence
- Psychosocial and family interventions
- Child participation
- Community based child protection mechanisms
- Case management
- A UNCHR-led discussion on child protection in refugee settings.
If you would like to attend in person, please complete and return the Registration form > to email@example.com. There is limited financial support available for representatives of local organizations active in the field of child protection in humanitarian action. Please contact Raphael for an application form.